Sport and Wellness
CNAQ Sport and Wellness Facilities and Services Usage Rules and Regulations
A. Access to the CNAQ Sports Facilities (“Facilities”):
- Access to the Facilities will be regulated by the CNAQ management, and subject to change without prior notice. The Facilities will remain closed on public holidays.
- if requested, verification of your identity if requested before entering the Facilities is mandatory.
- Carrying of your confirmation source (card, email notification), is mandatory, and it should be shown on entry at front desk.
- The Facilities are open for the entry and use of persons of the age of 18 or above only.
- Persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to use the Sport and Wellness Facilities.
- Presence in the fitness area is restricted to those using equipment or participating in a fitness related activity.
B. General Rules and Regulations:
- Tobacco, food, chewing gum, cups, glass bottles, and cans are not permitted for use in the Facilities. Personal non-breakable, sealable water bottles are allowed inside the Facilities.
- Usage or carrying of Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, and banned substances and/or weapons are not permitted in the Facilities.
- Except for CNAQ’s own activities, no commercial activities are allowed in the Facilities without prior approval from CNAQ.
- Private coaching, assessments and other related activities are not allowed in any and all parts of the Facilities without prior authorization from CNAQ.
- In case of any doubt, complaints on using equipment or equipment breakdowns, immediately contact CNAQ attendant for assistance.
- All users are required to follow the instructions of CNAQ staff.
- Users with medical problems likely to impact their safe of facilities and services should discuss same with CNAQ staff prior to starting any exercise program or facility access.
- CNAQ may, at any time, withdraw all or part of the Facilities for any period or periods and with or without notice in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for any reasons.
- CNAQ reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations, and schedule of fees at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- CNAQ will not be responsible for any loss, injury or death of anyone using the Facilities.
- Users are requested to retain all invoices/receipts for any payment made by them. Any disputes/claims will not be entertained unless original invoice/receipt is produced.
- Failure to comply with the above rules may result in loss of access privileges.
- Fees are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- Fees are on a usage basis permitting access to the Facilities for a certain prefixed period. Per-hour/per-activity use payments allow the user access to the Facilities for the specified time/activity only.
- The fees and other services offered are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment has to be done in full at the time of registration.
- Grant of access to facility rentals and services are solely at the discretion of CNAQ.
D. Use of Equipment
- Persons using the equipment in the Facilities are responsible for their own safety. They are advised to seek advice and assistance from our staff in the Facilities if necessary.
- Be polite to fellow users and share equipment during busy hours. Reserving multiple work stations for yourself at the same time is not allowed
- Please handle the equipment and materials in the Facilities with care. Users are responsible for any damages to the facilities or equipment. A full compensation will become due at market rates, for any damaged or broken equipment.
- Place weights and other materials back where they belong to keep the Facilities safe and tidy. Do not leave your equipment/weights on the ground. Similarly, do not leave machines loaded up with extra weights.
- Keep the equipment in designated locations, and do not re-arrange its location. Equipment must be used for its intended purpose.
- Be mindful of your surroundings. For example, do not start doing dumbbell kickbacks without checking behind you.
- Chalk is only allowed in powder form and when necessary for barbell exercises at the racks. If you cause chalk marks on the floor or on equipment, clean after use.
- Clean up after yourself (and, if you have to, other users). Wipe off your sweat with spray and a towel.
- Be respectful of the Facilities staff and fellow users.
- Do not speak loudly inside the Facilities.
- Be respectful of the personal space of fellow users.
- Mute mobile phones while at the Facilities.
- Aggressive or annoying behavior such as screaming, yelling, excessive grunting is not allowed.
- Unnecessary long occupation of equipment because of phone use is not allowed. Keep phone calls outside of the Facilities not to disturb others present.
- Respect other users’ privacy. It is not allowed to capture others without consent.
F. Dress Code
- Shorts that are inappropriate in length or that expose a large area of the leg are not allowed.
- All apparel should cover the midsection, chest, and the entire area between the shoulder blades and groin. All individuals must be fully covered with the athletic-type attire while present at the Facilities.
- Sandals, boots, flip-flops, heels and hard-soled shoes are not allowed in any activity area.
- The use of personal towel is required in order to avoid possible contagions and the deterioration of the machines. Place your towel over the padding of equipment. No sharing of one towel.
- Users of the Facilities are requested to change into their work-out shoes, after coming to the CNAQ gymnasiums in order to maintain hygiene and to avoid damage to the equipment.
H. Personal Belongings
- Users must secure all their belongings in the locker and shall not allow it to be placed inside Sport and Wellness Facilities so as to cause inconvenience to other users or staff.
- CNAQ will not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage of belongings brought into the Facilities by users. Users are responsible for their own property and safety.
- CNAQ holds no responsibility for loss of valuables or money kept in the lockers. The lockers are used solely at the risk of the users.
- Users must be fully aware that they are engaging in physical exercise and training which may cause injury to them. Users agree that they are voluntary participants in physical exercise and the use of centre facilities and training and assistance by centre personnel and assume all risks of injury to them on account of such activities
- User hereby agrees to waive all claims or rights they might have against CNAQ including the right to sue CNAQ and its employees for any injuries or claims aforesaid.
- User has carefully read the waiver and release clause and fully understands that this is a release of any and all future claims against CNAQ for injury or risk of injury resulting from activities at the Facilities.
- User further agrees to release CNAQ from any liability for any loss or theft of their belonging while the user is inside the Facilities.
J. CNAQ has the discretion to terminate use of Facilities by a user if a user:
- Fails to pay any monetary obligations under CNAQ’s rules and regulations.
- Is not able to provide proof of reservation / registration on request.
- Fails to follow the CNAQ’s policies, procedures, rules and regulations prevailing and also the ones introduced from time to time.
- Willfully damages any equipment, materials, property of CNAQ.
- Provides incorrect information on the application form or does not disclose the necessary details as required, including health-related ones.
- Damages the name and reputation of CNAQ through any actions.
- Fails to act in any orderly manner, misbehaves or engages in improper conduct of any kind.
- Does any act which is in any manner disturbing or annoying other visitors of the Facilities or disturbs or disrupts the functioning of the Facilities in any manner.>